View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 05:15 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
SistersHelp

I called my sister today. First time I've talked to her in quite awhile. She admitted to me that she was kicked out of the treatment centre. Maybe it's progress that she admitted that. Her story about why didn't really make a lot of sense... she said there were personality clashes with one of the directors... and that she got busted with pills in her purse. (The weird part is that she claimed the pills were planted by one of the staff... sighhhhh....)

The good part is that she said she wants to go back and that the centre allowed her to submit paperwork to be taken back in a second time. They will get back to her in about a week.

I called the centre and spoke to one of the directors (the one she has all the trouble with) and explained a little bit more information about her past. The director said that knowing this new information might help to get her back in and asked if she could have her boss call me. I said she was welcome to call me.

Another positive thing was that this director told me that her opinion was that my sister really was trying. Not that she wasn't making some huge errors... but that she was trying. This was encouraging.

I really hope she gets back into treatment.

My feeling after talking to the director was that they might be willing to give her another chance.

Keep those prayers coming... you SR people are magic. I know you are.