View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 08:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
spoiledogz

AD possibly doing Meth now....

I posted on here a few times a year and a half ago about my AD going in to rehab for her addiction to Xanax and Soma and she is an alcoholic. She didn't stay clean for long after rehab. She went right back to drinking but did not jump back into pills. She married and that in itself has been a roller coaster. Recently I felt like she was using something again and I figured it was prescription drugs. She was/is sleeping alot and she just sounds different on the phone. I asked her about it and she denied it and became mildly annoyed that I would "accuse" her. I told her I was just curious and concerned for her but I would believe her and I loved her. The next day her husband called while they were fighting (another long story!) and told me that she was hanging with some dopeheads and using Meth. The emotions that I felt overcame me. Shock and sadness are just a couple. As a mother, guilt still racks me. I don't know if she knows what her husband told me. I have been praying ever since....