View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 12:33 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
sillysquirrel

Oh My LTD I just spit coffee all over my keyboard laughing so hard....

LaTeeDa and Ago,
Are you making fun of me? Did I say/ask something silly? I know it is so simple for so many of you. For me, it is not. Do I know I should end this relationship? YES! Am I ready to end this relationship? Not yet. Keyword there is "yet". I am well aware that I am doing many things wrong. I have just come to terms with my situation in the last month or so. But, I don't think I am doing as many things wrong as I was before and am trying to make myself better for my own sake as well as my kids. What may be obvious to many on this board who have already gone through my struggles, is not obvious to me. All I know is that I am in a horrible situation and I need to make it better. I am sure most people reading my posts ask themselves why I don't just drive to my lawyer's office, file the necessary papers, have my husband served and removed from the house and move on. I am not there yet. I have been with this man for 14 years. He is the father of my kids. Regardless of all of the horrible stories I have written about here, he does still have some wonderful qualities. I am sure many of my posts contain silly questions but that is why I come here, to get a reality check!