View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:56 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
keepwishing2

I will be honest, I still look for bar receipts and I look at the bank and credit card statements to see if he is drinking.

He is trying to convince me that he has changed and has been being a "good boy" for a few weeks, but I know from the facts that he is not even trying and is trying to get me to change my mind about the divorce. The confirmation is there in black and white and he can't lie and have me believe that he is in recovery when he isn't even close to it. I don't confront him with what I know as it is a waste of time.

It must be in the air, my AH is being a "good boy" right now too. He's lied so many times I just assume he's always trying to pull the wool over my eyes. If I give in again, I know what's in store for me...

I look for receipts too, sneak into his wallet when he's passed out, look at the bank online as soon as he leaves the house to track his every move. He's gotten tricky now, he goes to the ATM and gets cash, and throws the receipts away (7-11 receipts in my case, he buys a soda and spikes it with vodka). They seem to all be alike....

Take care and be strong :ghug3