View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 03:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ChrisInPain22

Unhappy im trying so hard Day 2 off Tramadevil

Okay, this sucks!! we all know that though. I am on day three but TECHnically day 2 becuase I had some that morning. so this is a true day two. it hurts. my bones hurt, my back hurts. I have help thank God from a small bit of neuro left ( will soon be gone) and some ativan ( I TRULY dont abuse downers, hate em in fact) but they are keeping me from climbing the walls after just having found out that my spouse (soon to be ex) has a BABY been keeping secret for 6 months. and I am detoxing at home. alone. kids are there, and I am here. I dont want tv, or to read or anything. barely able to type this. 3 baths today goody powders, immodium, ativan and a tiny bit of neuro left. if you were me, would you start cutting them in half? they seem to help.

Im scared because i keep reading day 3-5 are the worst. I am already in a bad way. sneezing yawning, i have considered calling my sister who would sh** if she knew I was taking TRAMADOL again. this stuff is wicked. mental and physical pain. yes , i know, like a nimrod, i did it to myself. i just cant get away frrom it. but now, ,all scripts have been used NO way to get anymore,no job to order them, so I am praying I can get thru this,and STICK with it. I have two great great kids. They have been thru a grand mal seizure and lets see, 4 quick inpatient detoxes locally and 1 28 day stay far away. I hve considered going back to the quick detox place. oh you get some help there, and groups and safety, but Im scared to call her, and my spouse would prob have kids taken. im in a bind. If anyone has some quick advice (not to rush, im just gonnamake my decision fast about the detox. ) I would REALLY appreciate it. this sucks more than anything and have never really done it al lthe way home alone. almost unbearable. I dont know if i can do it.......please, some advice? anything?