Thread: Hi,
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 11:00 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
vickipink

Hi Guy's,

Thank you all for posting back, its really nice that you all took the time to do it, like I said before its nice that people that don't even know me care enough to spend the time to type something!!

I know what you mean about being able to find whatever your running away from wherever you go, like you said with the Whiskey Dgillz, I know that if I wanted to I would be able to score wherever I was if I really wanted to, but like I said because I know that it would probably be a right pain to score & I would probably get ripped off it kind of puts it to a side in my head, I don't spend the whole day thinking about it. When I was in my home town I spent the day's that I was trying to stay clean thinking about going to score, but since I've been here I haven't had any of that, the thought doesn't really cross my mind!! Which is REALLY REALLY good, I don't spend my days anxious & wound up!!

I'm actually looking forward to starting my new life, I've been applying for jobs today, which is a good way to make friends I guess, I like the thought of having the rest of my life in front of me!!

I've gotta go cook dinner now, thank you all for your really lovely kind words, it means such a lot to me!!

Take it easy!!