View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 08:15 AM
  # 409 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Quiet on here today .

Hugs and prayers for your mamo Tan .

I have to go over to the school and do yoga with my sons class in a few. Right after I pay Damon's credit card bill over the phone. It's large and won't get there in time if I mail it. There's a friggin $15 processing fee to do it this way .

I went to the orthopaedist. He said the EMG showed nothing abnormal but that doesn't help him with figuring out what's going on with the numbness. He mentioned some deforming surgery if it's what he's guessing at. I told him to please hold off on guess and deforming surgery please. He's ordered another MRI on a different section of my neck. The brachial something something area. He said if I have thoracic something or another it would explain the numbness. It affects thin women in the 30-40 year old range. I think I love that guy . MRI is next Tuesday morning for that. I don't care.. we still have insurance to what the what. May as well.

My instructor is feeling sick... She has a sinus infection. She sent out a plea for someone to teach the 4:30 gentle class today and like the idiot I am... I volunteered to do it even though I am super busy today. I haven't done my homework (need to read 150 pages & write out answers to the questions), I have to teach my sons class, I need to prepare for tomorrows flow class, I'm meeting someone at lunch time to get an estimate to paint the garage at the other house & possibly power wash the house, bills to pay, track down my brother to see if he wants the kitchen table and if he can get it out before the open house, move things out of the other house asap (plus put those stupid Christmas decorations away that Damon did not), and... I must take the 6pm flow class regardless to help me prepare for tomorrow since I've really cut back I need it.

I'm hoping she cancels due to the weather.

That will get me out of teaching and taking class and give me some time to get figuring out the answers to the questions... and write up a class plan for tomorrow.

Laters peeps .