Thread: Hi,
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 06:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vickipink

Smile Hi,

Hi,

I'm new here, & just wanted to check something out before I start pouring my heart out, I notice that this site has the AA & the NA 12 step things on it & when I was just reading through the posts in the newcomers section most people were writing about drinking, I'm a heroin addict am I welcome here?

I've recently moved away from my home town to get away from all the dealers & people that I know through my drug use as I think I have a much much better chance of getting clean somewhere that I don't know where to score! And its worked so far! I've been here for 3 weeks so far & I haven't used & to be honest I haven't really thought about it much, because I know it would be very difficult to get any & I would probably get ripped off!!

Anyway I wanted to come on & check that people weren't going to get annoyed & upset about a drug addict being on the forum. I hope that nobody does mind as I could really do with a bit of support at the moment as I'm on my own most of the time & get a bit down!

Anyway take it easy!!!

Vickipink