View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 09:19 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
tiredofhoping

Originally Posted by timetogo View Post
I've been where you are tired and it's not a fun place to be. My AH had his 4th dui four years ago and is still not driving. He was sentenced to jail time but it is an absolute joke here (he got to go on the weekends, Friday to Sunday night and that counted for four days --

He almost lost his job -- sooooo because he was about to lose his family and his job, he went to rehab, sobored up and life was great. For about 6 months. He didn't go to address his problems or look at himself -- it was to save his a**.

my bf will not be driving for a long time. right now, i have to get our son up at either 5am or 6am to drive bf to work which is an hour roundtrip. then hurry up and get son ready so he doesn't miss the school bus. then i pick bf back up in afternoon and drive him to counseling one night, and he is probably going to start daily pbts or drops, so that will be even more driving for me. yay.

his lawyer things that he may actually not get any more jail time, which is crazy. i mean, i want him home for our son's sake. truly, i wish he would get tether for a year- but that's just my control issue taking over.