View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 04:30 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  
All About Love
~miss nikky~

Originally Posted by Jersey Nonny View Post
Nikki...I know this is a rough time for you, and I'm truly sorry for your loss. My only brother passed away in 1973 (nine days before his 31st birthday) and I still miss him.

I totally agree that the media often puts a spin on stories in order to sensationalize...but, there has been no indication that this young woman is "financially independent"...actually, it's been reported that her grandmother had to file bankruptcy a while ago and they're living on welfare.

In any event, unless some big tv network takes on this mother and her FOURTEEN KIDS (as has been the case of several of the other multiples born in the USA), it won't be the people of Australia who'll be supporting them...it will be the taxpayers of this country.

I consider myself far from stupid, and not gullible enough to believe everything I read or see on tv news...but, if just a fraction of this story proves to be true, I feel very sorry for the offspring of this "broodmare" and I think the fertility clinic involved with this travesty should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!

Surely you'll agree that there's something a bit strange about a single mother of six, unable to live on her own, thinking it's a good thing to have several more children. That would take an awful lot of explaining to convince me there isn't something fishy going on here. Don't we have enough problems over here!?!

All I can say is

ok jerz...for once i didnt deserve that, i was reading a peice in the local paper!!!!
thankyou for your sentiments regarding loved ones
i appreciate that very much
as for the rest??????????????