View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 10:50 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
SKEPTICAL

Oops, Sorry Gail.
I didn't go over to the second page of my other post so I responded to the wrong post. Lets see, you were talking about not having a social life and urging me to take action now. I am glad you said that. My husband's father has been telling my husband that not doing things is not a reason for a divorce. He thinks there must be something else I am thinking. (which may explain why he is working on his 3rd marriage!) Anyhow, it had me wondering if not going out is a reason to divorce. Part of me says definitely. I am 26 and have no joy in my life because I have no family and friends around me. Its lonely. Worse, my husband and his moods have become my life because I have no escape from our house and him. The other part of me says I am being selfish to end a marriage over such a petty thing. Your post hits home for me because I don't want my life to pass me by so that I am filled with regrets and dreams un-fulfilled. I hope you don't feel its too late for you to get joy back into your life. I am thinking that i am going to give my husband a chance to make me happy, but if I am not happier I will still leave. I do think we all deserve to be happy.