View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:43 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Tomas

Bugs..Angelina Jolie, in a leather halter.. asked the questions...and I answered to the best of my ability..in my 35 years of sobriety..to defend the integrity of AA as I have experienced and observed....Is that a sufficient answer to assuage your first casual coffee reading material.

To be honest..I don't think many got the point to this thread...it's about what's on U=tube and Google on AA success rate...That was made clear...more than once...It was a defense against that rubbish..and how it affects our image..which is important..because obviously too many are not getting the message...VITALLY important to our PRIMARY PURPOSE

No one even went their to satisfy their curiorosity..to U=tube or Google

The earlier messages were riddled with narcissism..

The Hocu Pocus was stated in the orignal post.. Me summing up all the rinky dink programs...mostly by scemers trying to make a buck off alcoholism

and then the direction changed...the thread turned personal,and became a peeing match between an atheist and whatever..

I'm sorry, but this is the last post I shall waste my time on this site..The attention span to facts and informed debate is Zero

Tomas
Signing off