View Single Post
Old 11-07-2001, 10:53 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
SKEPTICAL

Angry

I'm sooooooo frustrated. I need you to say something inspiring to me. Winston has decided to look into getting an apartment in Denver and working there so we can date. Great, right? Okay, so he begs me to try again blah blah blah. But at the same time, its the same old ****! Here is our last conversation;

Kid; "when are you coming home?"

me; "after I go to the gym"

kid; "no, don't go to the gym, I want you to come home. we only have a little time left."

me; "what do you want to do tonight?"

kid; "well, I worked on resumes this morning so i don't really feel like going out tonight. we can go to a movie or dinner tomorrow night."

me; "going to dinner tonight is too hard?"

kid; "well, i'll just be sitting around all day, so i don't want to sit in a theater or at dinner table."

So explain this to me, if he begs me to give him a chance, but faced with NOTHING to do today and maybe only a week left with me in his life, why would he choose not to go out with me tonight?! Why wouldn't he work out or something so that he does feel like going out tonight? Or why wouldn't we do something active if he doesn't want to sit around?

Anyhow, this is the epitome of the frustration i am facing right now. i can only discuss his willingness to change for so long without him actually DOING anything about it!!