View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:40 AM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Jersey Nonny
Old & Sober Member of AA

OK, least...I must have missed something...'cause I went back several pages, and couldn't find any reference to a "stupid" thing you did. It must be something you posted somewhere else. Anyway, whatever has you hating yourself is not your "friend", and you need to learn to love yourself, or this "thing" that has you so down on yourself will chew you up, spit you out, and kick you to the curb. Am I getting warm here?

As far as feeling "worthless", I do believe "God don't make no junk." Not grammatically correct, but true, nonetheless. I don't think we've been brought all this way by mistake...there has to be a reason we've come together as survivors to share our ESH for a common purpose.

There probably isn't a website large enough for all of us to list all the "stupid" things we've done in our lives. Personally, if I continued to get bent out of shape everytime I proved to myself how much I still have to learn to avoid pitfalls, I'd look like a pretzel! Not a pretty picture!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're among friends here, even if you may not feel "worthy" of our caring right now. We need each other, least. Never forget that.