Old 01-23-2009, 08:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
lovinmenow
Too far from the beach

Hey baby,
I had surgery a few years ago and the doc put me on hydro. It wasnt long before I was sick as a dog. This stuff builds up in your system and after a time can poison you. I was so so so sick. I threw up more times than I could count. After a while there was nothing left and I was dry heaving for 2 weeks. I was weak and could barely for many days. Then I got jaundice. Oh my god I thought I had hepititis (thank go I didn't). I My liver just about shut down. Soon found out that I was poisoned by this stuff and I will never take it again. AFter a few years I will bet your liver is about done. You better go to the doctor and take some tests. I really mean it. I know the stuff is a great great high. I loved it but it is not worth dying over and that is exactly what will happen if you continue on this path. Please get help and stay on this board for support. These people are great and there is always someone on that can give you just about an immediate reply if you need help. I know what I just wrote probably scares the crap out of you but I really hope it did. Good luck sweety and please get off that stuff.