View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:42 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
merrygoround

I emailed him this:

I recieved your phone message regarding seeing the baby and child support. I have been going over this in my mind since, God knows when, maybe since I found out I was pregnant with him. What _____ would think of me when he gets older if I don't let you see him or if I do, will he believe being a drug dealer and a drug addict is ok and follow the same path?

I have made my decision. I think it would be in xxx's best interest not to see you again. When he is old enough I will explain to him that you are a drug addict and a drug dealer and I am sure it is going to hurt him, but I will have hopefully instilled good moral values in him by then and hopefully he will understand.

I have no doubt that he will want to see you one day but he will be fully informed of what you do before he does and then you will have to answer for it yourself.

You get to keep your drug money and drug life that you love so dearly, even more than you love your own son.

There will be no need for you to have further contact with me or my family until someone comes looking for you and for an explanation of why and how you could have chosen that life over him, years down the road.

Thank you to everybody...I feel better already. He emailed me back and said "fine". It is kind of scary though...he knows alot of bad people.