View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 06:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
sssalas
Paused

Dear Sally I don't know how you do it ?? Problebly for the kids egh? Whao, you sure have alot of stregnth!!!!!!! And Patients, to accept the SORRY ASS BACK !!!! And the #@$%^&^ is still alive!!! You have every right to be ANGRY!!!!! How do you do it? I personally can take beatings alot easier, than for sure knowing he messed around on you !!!!!! To me thats the lowest form, and me personally don't have the maturety to forgive those things. I mean man you can get Aids !!!! It can be a death sentance !!!!! Get 'em on a poly graph to see if he used a condom, and even that is what 99% !!!!! I say Dump 'em !!!!! But if you wana keep 'em, here are some sugestions. Get him to the clinic for an Aids test ( make him do it ), keep in mind a postitive result may take up to 6 months after exposure. So if you want to be intimint with him, bring on the condoms !!!!!! Creating boudries; tell him your thoughts all of 'em, cards on the table!!!! Let it all out, express your self in a mature rational maner. !!!!!!!Good Luck !!!!!!!!