View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 07:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sodetermined
Formerly known as soconfused11

Just watched a good "chick flick"

It was called "The Women", and kind of inspired me.

For those of you that haven't seen it, it's about a woman and her close knit group of friends (she also has a daughter). She finds out that her husband of 13 years of having an affair with a beautiful woman.

Anyway, she ends up separating from her husband (which they never actually showed in the movie), and finding herself. She ended up realizing that her passion was to design clothes, and in the end, she has her very own fashion show, which was a big success.

But during the process of finding herself, she had a board, and on it were the words "What Do I Want". She began taking pictures, and making drawings of different things that inspired her. I love taking pictures myself, and thought I might stat my very own "What Do I Want" board......I was thinking it would be neat not only to use photos, but I could take clippings from magazines (maybe a picture of a tropical island where I want to go on vacation).

Just thought I would share with all of you! It was a great movie, at least in my opinion.