View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 06:27 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
winnie12

Since this thread is just for fun...

When my ex and i split i went out a few times - never dated but i found that younger men were more attracted to me than older men. i was 41 at the time and had boys as young as their early 20s actively pursuing me. I didnt entertain that because i know i couldnt deal with that but i gotta say it was fun to flirt and it was a huge boost to my ego to know i still got it.

I had older men hit on me, young guys hit on me but guys my own age only had eyes for the very young girls. It may be a matter of having to choose - do I want to date a guy in his 20s (who looks dang good) or a guy in his late 50s (who would be more intellectually stimiluating). I actually choose neither but that's another story.

My theory is that a lot of younger men are more attracted to older women because there isnt as much drama and i think they have fantasies that we know what we're doing and there's always the "Stippler's Mom" infatuation. I got called that more than once - still makes me giggle. Besides if you get down to biology - a man is in his prime early and a woman hits her prime later.

All i know is that it was wonderful for my ego to be in my 40s and still have young bucks interested - but having a relationship with them - no thanks - i've got all the children i want.