View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 01:38 PM
  # 373 (permalink)  
frstnm
Im not crazy and neither am I

Cool

Originally Posted by RK2007 View Post
Best bacon accessory - De-oderiser

Reason - Business and bacon don't quite mix unless your business is bacon and mine isn't so that rules that out. Breasts and bacon are both good forces, but if they were in a book about good forces, one would be on page 1 and the other on page 320 (the end of the book). They cannot be merged and must be kept separate, therefore the bacon-bra is an abomination! So, that leaves the de-oderiser. Bacon and nice aromas go together well, so that gets my vote!

Best bacon food item - Bacon on a stick

Reason - Like I mentioned earlier, two powerful forces should not be merged (you saw what happened in Ghostbusters when they crossed the streams) so bacon and chocolate is totally wrong and potentially dangerous. Diet Coke bacon flavour is wrong too, bacon should never be wet and fizzy. Bacon should be enjoyed as it was meant to be, hot and chewy and bacony. Preferably on a stick with chips (fries )!!!

That is how I vote, do not try to change my mind!!!

Being an Idiot 1st Class and an addict/alkie I cannot make decisions.

Oughtta see me at a restaurant. I could almost always make it "better" than whoever is cooking and cannot stand to see the inflated prices that are charged when I know what the stuff costs them !

That being said,
I am confused.

The favorite foods w bacon ?
Here is where the confusion really sets in.
Bacon and fries on a stick - mmmm
Bacon cheeseburgers on (dough) nuts - hold the NUTS pls (dough-NUTS that is)......
Bacon egg and cheese sammiches.....
Favorite food item:
Just plain BACON - nothing else. Thats my vote for the food item.
I can cook so I can work with it from there.

Favorite Accessory :
I am still confused.....go figure !
I will have to go with RK's statement that says that bras and breasts are good forces......Who cares about the bacon on this one.
Its not always the gift that matters but the thoughts surrounding it.

I will have to go with the Bacon BRA !

Since there is no such thing as a bacon thong ! Damit !
I have to admit that might be alittle GROSS !

I am truley an Idiot and apparently still extremely SICK !

:ghug