View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Abundance

"Crazy Making" ....

Some of you might understand what I'm saying when I use the term "crazy making"... "Covert Abuse" ... "Passive Aggressive Behavior" ..... but that can pretty much sum up exactly what I am experiencing in this relationship with my RAB... and I'm just now in the calm after the storm or just in the middle of it still and checking out?

But now that drug abuse is not the center of it all .... the above certainly NOW is.... and it's actually always just been there - but the drug use over powered it! When really the above was just a symptom of the addiction.

So... as an update... which really doesn't have any examples - it pretty much summarizes it in a general fashion.

I'm so frustrated... and I am struggling BIG TIME with resentments.... and that IS what I feared would happen - and it's happening.

I love SR - it has helped me uncover my codependency issues and I am working on them - but it is still ever more clear that I have still so much work to do!

I've been very busy with work and then dealing with all this "crazy making"... but there has not been drug use - so I guess you could say that is a step in the right direction?

Sorry - this is just a vent... I'm going to use this energy now and make something of myself and my home in a positive way... and cry and release.

Love you ALL xoxoxo