View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 05:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
findingkermit

I honestly think you guys are just awesome, thankyou for all of your lovely posts and congrats. Awwww I've got the warm fuzzies :ghug3

I just feel so gratefull that I have had the support I've needed to get this far, and I'm really excited about 2009, I have had a gut feeling all year that this year was going to be a turning point for myself and my family.

We struggled badly in 2008, Mr Kermit wrecked his shoulder (and he's a builder) I had to have womens surgery that went horribly wrong and I had to have another procedure to fix it, then I had to have heart surgery a couple of months ago. But thankfully Everything has been fixed in the last 2-3 months, and I never doubted that this year would/will be a fantastic step forward for us.

The icing on the cake was stopping drinking and being able to see this year in sober, happy & well.

Life is good, and I count my blessings every day.

I still don't sleep well, and my moods can be a little all over the place sometimes, my eating is getting better.... But I see all of these things as recovery... I am healing.

Thanks heaps again guys for being there for me, and supporting me

Last edited by findingkermit; 01-03-2009 at 05:39 PM. Reason: typos lol