Old 12-31-2008, 09:50 AM
  # 461 (permalink)  
lostbutterfly
OMG everything's real

A million inches? What would that be in roman soldier's steps then? Or feet and metres?

And thank you so much for spelling "organise" the English (also known as the correct) way .

Now, this year, they have added a leap second to the year. Just like every 4th year they have to add a leap day. The reason they have had to add this second is that the earth is rotating slower than it used to.

So, the countdown could be confusing. Do we have to start at 11 and count down to 0, or, do we start at 10 and count down to -1. Or do we start counting down a second later.

Gosh Wibble. You wanked as much this year as when you were 14 on a school trip? You must be exhausted! No wonder you have needed alcohol to sustain you. In the book "Living Sober", it instructs us to get plenty of rest.

Speaking of rest, after wrestling my way around Tesco, I didn't have the energy to go fun shopping, so came home and snuggled up and watched Sister Act 2 - and I cried soooo much. I'm becoming quite pathetic with my crying. It happened in Deep Impact as well. Cry, cry, cry!

Probably binning all those a/depressants. But it feels like good crying, if you know what I mean.