View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:11 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
isitme

That's so true Paj.. I guess I need to let go of that "selfish" title too.

DD did two things over the holiday that tell me she knows what I'm trying to do..

First, I had tried to impliment said bed time I was talking about.. we were doing alright. But when dad comes home she always gets out of bed and screws up the whole thing. Well one night he just wanted her to go lay down so he turned on her tv.. well she came into the bed room taddling on him..hahahah Mommy.. daddy turned on my tv and I'm not supposed to watch tv all night.. HILARIOUS.. however I had to contain that one so that I didn't seem like I was going against his words because I get super ticked when he does that to me.

#2.. We were in the grocery store on Chirstmas Eve - It's NUTS in there.. I have a 3 year old and a baby with me. He calls to ask me to get some beer too. So we head over there and she asks what Daddy wants. I said beer... Then my little 3 year old says.. I wish Daddy would stop drinking so many beers! I don't know if she just hears me complaining about it at home or what, but it floored me.