View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 08:13 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
devastated

Hi Friends

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

Ours was quiet (I love quiet, don't you?) In fact, after company left and John went to bed Mr Dev and I went out! What fun!

At first I thought, "oh better not with the kid home and all!" then I thought, why not? So we did.

Thanks for missing me...I thought about everyone all the time, but had to do what I had to do.

As far as that dumb cellphone is concerned, I cannot imagine using 5 minutes, let alone 700 plus 300 roll over minutes.

Now he bought a track phone. That's one that you have to buy minutes for. Wonder how he likes that??? I should have done things like this when he was a little boy. Think I waited too long??? I mean he is 46 now. Hmmmm?

Yes, I do think he's trying, but I sure would like to see him trying even harder. He has a friend that he was in prison with and got out a year before him. He lives across the lake, which is a really bad side, but I spoke with him and he does 5 meetings a week. He has completely changed his life around and is so happy.
If my son ever gets to that point, I'll know he is serious about change. Right now I'm still not really convinced. He may just be going through the motions.

Hugs, Dev Cute tree