View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 07:02 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
tiredlady2006

Thanks for checking on me Blessed4x, I really appreciate it. Last night I went to my church, just to sit there and clear my head. It seems hard to keep everything straight when I'm just so depressed over losing my father, and now I am planning my "escape" I did feel better sitting there because I thought, "you know, my father wouldn't want me living with someone like this" ...he really wouldn't. I sort of worry now, that he can see what I was trying to hide from him while he was alive. I didn't want him to really know how things were in my house.

So, I started making my list of nasty things that have happened. The list that I always started and threw out in fear of it being found. I transfered my list onto my computer that is always locked so I can keep a running tally for myself to look back at. I hope to stick to my plan, and in one more week or so I will move out.

He will be devistated, but really why do I let that stop me? I need to pay attention to how I feel. I picture myself out of this situation, and yelling 'I'm FREEEEEEEE" hahaha