View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 07:16 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
cassandra2

Well today I again witnessed manipulation. I had dropped the baby off to the ex yesterday. She has been sick all week with a viral rash. On Thursday she started having diarreha according to the ex. So on Friday am when the baby woke up she indeed had diarreha. Well I thought that its part of the virus and its going through the process.

So bright and early this am I get a call from the ex....The baby has been up all night puking and crapping her brains out do you want to take her to urgent care or what should I do. I told him I would call the doc. Called the doc they said give her bread, bananas, applesauce, no diary, no juice etc for three days if she isnt better give us a call. So I call him back and told him that now suddenly he is sick and has really bad congestion so bad that I can barely understand what he is saying (10 mins before he sounded fine).

He was trying to get me to say oh I will come get her if you are soooo sick.....Well I didnt. You wanted to live this life. You wanted to be on your own and take care of your kids. You wanted her every other weekend now step up and deal with it.....

How many times have I been up all night with the kids because they were sick. I couldnt call him and expect him to help.....

Jerk....And the sad thing is that he has so much control over me that I am sitting here feeling GUILTY for not going and picking up my baby.......