View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 06:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dor5711

He is not in jail.......

I was able to check online and I see that he is not being held in jail for those 3 outstanding warrants. I believe they were resisting arrest, driving with a suspended license and leaving the scene of an accident (and all done when he was drunk which didn't even come into the equation). I guess they just required a slap on the wrist and another court date in February. I don't think he'd be stupid enough to come back here since he knows I will call the police again. But I'm still on edge because I don't know where he is. It's a difficult enough Christmas with my dad and good friend gone this year but now I have to worry about HIM surprising us again. I am going to court to file a stay away order but he can still show up. How do you cope with that hanging over your head? He has ruined every holiday and special occasion for the last 3 years. How do you move forward with the threat of HIM coming uninvited and unexpectedly? I can call the police over and over again but he just doesn't get it. Because he loves us y'know.

Doreen