View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 06:00 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
exgirlfriend

Unhappy thanks - the book really helps and so do all of you!

Thanks to all of you for posting. I look forward to reading all of your posts. They help me so much and to know other people have gone through the same things and feelings is very comforting. I am continuing to read the book codependent no more. Wow what an amazing book. It already has helped me and I am only on chapter 4.

I am disappointed though I did call him yesterday and he said that we could not be together cause he does not want to be in Jail. He already has thrown me around and does not want to end up there. But he never appologized to me. I told him that I was reading this book and that I was going to straighten out my life and he said call when I do. He never did say anything about straightening his life out. Yes I need help but I am doing everything in my power to get that help...but he needs help to. I guess that is for him to decide not for me to decide.

Anyways thanks to all of you have replied...i look forward to your replies and help in the future..you are also caring and nice.

Merry Xmas