Thread: 45 Days
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 05:48 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
doorknob
Knucklehead

Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
Awesome man. That seems really far off for me, hopefully ill join you there in a month or so. Thats so legit you made it so far, just keep going, no going back now you know. How is it at 45 days, er 47 now i guess, haha? You still get urges or is it just like a part of you now that you dont even think about it? Im hoping if i get that far i will just look at alcohol and be like no way, and hopefully my body and mind will easily look the other way. Anyways, big 50 up next for you in a few days!
Day 50 today! I haven't really had too many urges to drink this time around (I've been trying on and off for years), aside from a few urges to escape completely from from my emotions. I have had craving to smoke pot, which I'm equally addicted to, but haven't acted on them. I know it seems like a really long way off, but it goes pretty fast. This is almost the farthest I've ever gotten, 60 days was my best. I feel pretty good, but I know that my mind and body still have a lot of healing to do. Thanks and congrats to you for making a start. Keep it on the real, bro. Peace.