View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 09:13 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
cassandra2

Please be patient with me everyone. I am having a moment of weakness.

I guess it is not registering in my brain that he is manipulating me. When he said that he was moving but yet did not know where he was going or what he was going to do I didnt make the correlation and now maybe I am trying to rationalize it.

Why would he tell me he doesnt know where he is gonna go? I mean wouldnt it just be easier to say "hey can I come home?" Please help me understand why this is manipulation. I asked him later if he knew what he was gonna do and he said no. Then I said "well you have plenty of places to go. Your moms, your sisters, your grandmas etc.." So if he has places to go why would he be manipulating me?

Its not like he is gonna be homeless.

Would you call this manipulation???? Today when I picked up the baby from him he asked if he could "borrow" a couple of smokes. I handed him my pack and said this is all I have (there was only one in there).

If that is manipulation, how?

Like I said before its not like he is gonna be homeless. He really does need to keep me posted as to his living arrangements because of our child we have together and because she stays with him during the day while I am at school.

I just need to get a better handle on this. Right now I am feeling sorry for him. I WILL NOT beg him to come home. But I would be open to talking about working towards that.

I am just at a loss please help me.....