View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 09:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
exgirlfriend

Angry he threw me around

My ex came over on sat night cause he decided he hated one of his friends and that is where he was staying. Lets call my ex Pete, place he was staying Jim, and there buddy name steve. Well Jim was coming to steve about Pete. Steve told Pete that Jim was complaining so my ex Pete left Jim's and came to my place. I told him if he yelled or called me down then he had to get out. He said ok. To make a long story short we fought on and off since sat night and i tried to kick him out numerous times but then he got worse so i let him stay. helped him book his flight to see his parents, drove him all around to do everythng before he left and then Mon night he ended up twisting my arm and finally calming down and we went to sleep....he promised me sex in the morning and when we woke up he said how can i get hard and have sex with you cause i don't even love you. I got very upset and then he lost it and almost hit me etc....threw me on the floor etc..
then he left...i drove ahead of him to show him where the airport was. and he left. He was flying out to see his parents...on the 16th. He arrived in his home town on the 16th but still has not seen his parents...spending his time with his friends.
After all he has no done to me i should be the one hating him and never wanting him in my life but instead i am still calling him to see if he is ok and how his parents are and wondering if he is mad at me. He is the one telling me to **** off.
I am reading the book codependent no more i hope this book helps.