View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 04:36 AM
  # 207 (permalink)  
wibble

Nands I love kids...as long as they are 18+

Me & Timzup were discussing this idea of just say no yesterday, we both came to conclusion that you have to go beyond this feeling of denial and move into the idea of simply not drinking. While ever its at the forefront of your mind you are always in grave danger of slipping.

It may sound nonsense but I think you have to conquer the demons on much deeper level than just saying no all the time

My friends are currently very annoyed with me, I was supposed to be meeting some of them for lunch (aka DRINKING!!!!!) but i pulled out at the last minute.

You know what, they won't remember if I went or not in 3 months time. I will though because I won't have drunk.

There's always an excuse to drink, always some reason. Some family get-together, some friend that wants to meet you, something... If you can't handle going and not drinking then DON'T GO! Its mind numbingly simple!!!!!!

I don't care if I have to sit here like some hermit for 6 months but I am going to break this evil vile addiction that is ruining my life. If i upset people frankly I don't give a F**k because I have to put my life first.

Wibble RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna get some work done, i'll end up annoying people!