View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 04:09 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
jane_668

WOW...It's amazing all this love people on this thread are showing.Christin,I don't want to put you down but I know that no matter what all the world says no addict is going to give up on his drug unless he's ready to do that.It may take him/her days,years and some yet never even make it.Addiction is so cunning that we always find perfect excuses to use. How else would you explain the fact that we always find an excuse to use though using would mean loosing our jobs and families.I started posting here when I was young and lost.People here poured all their love and experience but I was not ready to give up on drugs.They told me that drugs would put me in bad situation but nevertheless I test what they said and ended up with the same results.That's pure madness and insanity.Now I'm sick of pills and don't want to move to other stuff so I know I have no choice but to quit.I'm on subutex and I plan to stay on it on low doses till I'm ready to face life.I don't want to mess my life anymore.I'm sick of all the troubles I put myself in.At last I'm living in some kind of peace.You don't have to go to that length to know that drugs are bad and in the minimum can and will destroy your life ,if not kill you.You can choose to stop now while you still have the power of the choice.
Take care.
Love
Jane