View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 08:02 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Thanks peeps .

Stoney .

Here's a quick update on my shoulder, then I have to go to the school:

He's suggesting surgery as expected but said I should listen to my body and get it done when I can't take the pain any longer. He received a more thorough report on the MRI and found some tiny tears in the tendons after all. I'm having another MRI done on Monday on my cervical spine because I have numbness down the whole arm that is inconsistent with the shoulder symptoms. This would be caused my nerve compression or something effed up in my neck.They are 2 completely different problems. Great right? Sheesh!

So... while I was making the appointment Mr. GT called. He's threatening to back out of the house deal because the sellers aren't complying with the CO violations yet. Technically they don't have to until we close so technically they have until January 16th. He's also going on about some junk in the yard & attic/peaked roof he wants cleaned up, but they really aren't necessarily responsible for. They may still do it. Maybe they just didn't get to it yet I told him. So It's highly doubtful we'll be closing early. And now, he's up in arms about EVERYTHING about the hose... the violations, the PRICE, he thinks the Realtor is giving him the run around now (he thinks) etc.

I don't know. Right now it doesn't feel like we're moving anytime soon, if at all. He will pull the plug just to spite them over some small things.

One thing they NEED to do is get that ivy off the tree and PROVE it's alive. I just went over to the zoning officer's house to talk to him and that is something that HAS to be done or he won't give the house a CO.

Hmmm...

More to come later. Off to teach yoga now.

~OM~