Old 12-15-2008, 11:59 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
UNHAPPY777

Hi I just wanted to add that my AH has caused soo many problems as of today and it's only been 9 months. My 8 year old told me that she can't concentrate in school because she is thinking of her father. She told me mommy he need to decide if he wants to be here or there. When I ask where there is she can't tell me. See, I've never talked about her father or his addiction in front of her but, she knows when he is out on binges and she knows how he use to treat her. So, I ask you not to be soooo judgemental of your daughter- in -law. She is only looking out for the best interest of your grandchild and for that you should respect her. If every move she makes you go to a lawyer this is not going to turn out good for anyone involved. Give her time to heal. Your son DOES have to prove himself to be worthy again. Give it sometime she has been taking care of him alone thus far. You also bring up her addiction but, not fully. Did she start taking presciption meds due to the fact that she was trying to handle your son's addiction. Was it anxiety or depression meds. Take a long look at the situation. Believe me its more than meets the eye!!!!!!