View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 07:23 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
winnie12

Thank goodness for one voice of reason. My son's PO emailed the judge and his court counselor. Court counselor sent back a message saying no way he is living with his dad. So that is totally off the table. I did mention that if they are considering that my son can spend the night with his dad that they require a meeting to set up a schedule and inform Dad (and his gf) of the rules. That way PO can stop by and send survelliance and PO agreed even though now that the judge knows about dad i'm not sure she will agree to overnights - we'll see. PO also agreed to have him doing community service if they let him out. that way he can work off some of his fines and keep busy for the month. I found a local church that has a program for this - they also have addiction programs they can get him involved with. I'm still not completely sure this is the best idea but I think I've done what I can and now i'm just going to leave it up to the Judge's discretion. She is a wise woman and knows addiction better than I do so I'm just going to have to have trust in her judgment and put it in the hands of HP. My faith is restored in the system.