Old 12-14-2008, 11:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I'm done with it

Angry Is it wrong to return the Christmas gifts...?

Santa knows who has been naughty and who has been nice...

My AH just came off his "vacation" tonight, woke up screaming at me, accusing me of being a "bee-ach" when I was actually helping someone, said one day he would knock me out, yada-yada-yada. Asked me how much money I spent this weekend, etc. Well, needless to say, this really made me mad. And I yelled back to stand up for myself. Then he took off to get some cigarettes which I can't stand and said he may go on another "vacation." In the meantime, my bestfriend wanted to know what to get him for Christmas. I told her to get him nothing because he was being a jerk. When he came back from getting his cigarettes he was all nice-nice but I was still mad.

On top of all this, this afternoon while he was in his self-induced coma, I placed an order for $400 for something he really wanted and he already has other gifts that I have bought for him. I want to return the other gifts and cancel the order first thing tomorrow a.m., if I can. I also told him to not get me anything for Christmas. He was like, "Why?" I said "to save money. And you probably won't be getting me anything anyway." He responded, "I'm looking." Yeah, right.

So am I being too harsh?