View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 06:59 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Well..Everyone is gone..she is sleeping. Even the cat wouldnt stop.
It was like I was a magnet for aggravation all day.

Work sucked. Just an all around one of those days where things go wrong.
And the dumbest things. Liek dropping stuff all day. Running into stuff and everything possible is just complicated. We had American Idol people and David Archuleta at our hotel last night. Well I got all their rooms today. And alot of the other housekeepers were mad cause they thought they were going to get big tips. So they were talkin **** about how they do this and they do that and da da da da...Like noone else works around there and they felt like they got cheated.
The same idiots that are always complaining about dumb ****. Want to hurry up and leave everyday. Totally breeched confidentiality with the guests by pestering them for pics and announcing all through the halls who was there. Those people dont want to deal with that crap when they are trying to rest.

I am just sick of the drama BS.

Theres an ice storm outside. Had to borrow money from my aunt for gas. I hate that.

And I dont care if my grams has one drink every now and then. What pissed me off is when I told her not to go nuts with it. She gets all mad and starts an arguement.
Then starts saying stuff to me about what I have done and blah blah blah.

I am glad it is quiet now.

My head is bumpin.

I didnt want to use over this. Its days like this that make me want to rage.

And that is never good.

ANyway..Hopefully all will be calm now. And tomorrow will be better.

Sry for the rant..But it was building. And yes it feels better now.