View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 07:50 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Morning peeps . I feel like I may be coming down with something. Headachey... tumor acting up probably. I made the boys their lunch and crawled back into bed until 10am when Mr. GT asked if I was sleeping. He got an email from the mortgage person. They got the appraisal back... it's higher! That dashes our hope to chop down the price a little. She did mention hopefully getting us to close by Christmas . Crossing fingers.

Tanho... snow in Texas. Yay for you. Please keep it down there. We've only had a very light dusting so far.

Hi RK .

I'm sorry I missed the posting wars between Dee & Ro.

Hi scaredy, Jules, K...if I missed anyone, blaming it on the headache.

I can't get sick now. I have a full weekend of teacher training starting Friday.

Stone... check into a rehab. There, I said it. I'm not joking either. All other attempts have basically failed. Or fallen short. I know you said you were going to meetings but I don't really think you gave them a chance. I know I don't do AA myself but I also don't live the same lifestyle as I did when I was drinking. I'm busy, out in the real world (when I'm not on the computer ) doing stuff. Training, yoga, teaching, helping out at school etc. as well as on retainer patrol. You can't sit at home, doing the same thing. You're bound to slip if you don't make MAJOR changes.

Don't hate me babes... I'm just saying it cuz I love and care about you .