Old 12-10-2008, 04:50 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

Thanks for your wishes Trying.
Yes I have daughters here, but they live too far from ambulance and hospital services, and I have angina. Where I have been living is round the corner from a 24 hr ambulance station and the seniors units are even closer. My doctor is nearby, as is shopping centre, and the bus picks me up outside my door. Also have friend 2 streets away from me who drives me to prayer meetings and Mass, and abf is 5 mins walk away from me. Moving from this area would mean total mess as would need to to get 2 buses to see Dr, abf and library and friends, also change parish church etc. Just thought S**T, have to re-arrange my phone package deal, ISP etc., and if move out of area another B****Y number. At least the hospital has rescheduled my next cataract op to Feb, that is 1 problem out the way.

Abf has said I am welcome to stay with him in his unit, and can store all my gear at daughter's place, so vision of me setting up a tent outside the Town Hall may not become reality. Wonder what our Mayor would think of that?

Got told by Housing officer that I would have been on highest need list if I had just come out of prison. Should I go commit a crime to get a home? Unbelievable isn't it.
Spent my life obeying the law and get zilch. Worked and paid taxes and someone my taxes kept whilst in prison, is ahead of me for a home.

No wonder we look at pollies with as on same level as shonky used car salesmen.

Will let you know what happens, and thanks.

God bless