Old 12-08-2008, 01:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
steve137

i confronted; drugs and libido; hair test

I brought up the drugs with my gf and i got the same story i expected to get. She said she hasn't used in a long time (heroin, crack, coke), that people are blowing it way out of proportion, she woudn't hide anything from me, she is not an addict. but she does need to use weed as a crutch now because of her living situation and that she felt it was like i was hoping to find something.

i had to go out for a few hours and picked her up about 10 or so. she said she had just smoked some really good weed and was realy high. that was all believable. by about 12 she was really turned on. i rarely see her get this way and we basically stayed up till 5:30. it was a great night, but on and off i was thinking how coke really gets the libido going. i thought she miht have seemed too high for it to be just weed. then i thought maybe i am looking for things, but something still didnt feel right. i think i need to tell her i need to know what its like to hang out with her not high at at all- including pot. but the thing is i dont know if i can believe her even then. i want to tell her the only way for me to fully believe is to get her hair tested.