View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 10:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
faith12

The fun just keeps continuing

So tonight is Friday night. A few nights ago I told my AW I was leaving and wanted a seperation. Tonight I was coming home from an Al-Anon meeting and noticed strange texts from her saying I was now sleeping with someone, I needed to get the hell out and many other choice words. Definitely not true any of these things. As I came in the door I was verybally assaulted stating that I am every name in the book. She was obviously drunk. Then she came after me physically and began punching and kicking me and pulling my hair. I didn't want to call the police because I don't want her to get in trouble but it was bad and I'm so tired of this. Plus she will lie to the police if I call them and turn this around on me somehow. I called her Dad who knows well of her alcohol abuse who then talked to her which calmed her down. Now she's telling him and everyone else she knows what a terrible person I am. I can not even believe this behavior. I need to leave but I can't just find some place to live in a day... I'm so ready to leave this person behind but feel like I have to leave my residence and all my things to this person in order to get away. I'm so saddened and angry by all this. I never did a thing to her and stood by her for three years of nightmare alcoholic episodes. I'm just so depressed by this. I never pictured my life would turn out like this when I married this person. Doesn't seem fair.