Old 12-04-2008, 11:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
findingkermit

Wow..I made it through day one, thanks to you guys

Good morning guys (well it's morning here 8.15am)

I want to say thankyou for all of the support yeasterday while I was on day one, I don't know how to put into words how gratefull I am.

I have never been able to do a detox at home, I couldn't even manage a few hours, I was hopelessly weak, but this forum has become my sanctuary, and I was on all day yesterday, reading and gaining inspiration.

Now it's day two, so I will just do what I did yeasterday again, and take every moment as it comes, but now I have some ammo I've never had doing this without a detox center, I can say... "I did it yeaterdy, so I can do it today too"

Please excuse my spelling & typos etc today, I am a bit bleary eyed, sleep wasn't very co operative last night, so it may be a day of brain fog, but I'm trying not to think about the effects of detox, as long as I try my best to ignore them, the better they seem to be, which proves to me (in my case) that some of it is phsycological... I get more anxious, therefore the symptoms manifest themselves even more, so ignore them I will.

I hope everyone else is having/had a great day, and you are all at peace with your jouney