Old 12-04-2008, 12:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
prodigal

Originally Posted by dazednconfuzed View Post
Now I have no other choice but to move the AH back in here with me because finances are so tight.

He will go for the jugular (do everything he can to make my life more miserable than it already is) and instead of sleeping right now, I'm anticipating how I will deal with this war.

There have always been underlying threats of what he would do if I were to take a stand and I know I'm about to face them, because I have had enough!
Are you seriously going to let him move back in, after writing what you just have AFTER saying you have no choice but to let him do so? If I thought anyone was gonna go for my jugular, I would be entertaining thoughts of seeing an attorney and getting a restraining order; not moving them back in.

There are so many people facing foreclosure on their homes, and I can understand you wanting to help out your family who is living there. But with this man .... there HAS to be another solution to your situation.

Please consider other solutions before you allow someone back in your life who is such a threat. Be safe and take care!!!