View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 05:57 AM
  # 481 (permalink)  
expenguin

Moving forward with the Holidays...... Not thinking about all the stuff that others get into ....as there is more important things to think about this season and that is my own recovery.... YES.... RECOVERY.. this is the most important thing in my life when all else seems dull and lost... especially when there isn't much money to spend or no money to spend at all...

Seems that this is the most important thing in life.... besides having friends and family around... I found that the money will not keep family together as much as a good recovery program. Think about it when you think about slipping away from your program and taking that slide down the hill in the worse way... You can come back to recovery and start over any time you want which is true..... but, how would you feel deep down inside?

We all have feelings about coming back and that is what happens when we back slide in our program.....

For today move forward and clean your inner house..... the steps are important to work.. One step at a time..... You can do this with going to meetings and finding a stable spot in your life to keep moving forward one day at a time.... Recovery is a good place to be..... it is tough sometimes and we all understand ......... So for today I am praying for all you that find it hard....

The holidays are here and that is even harder for some of you.... Keep the faith and know you are not alone......