View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 02:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
madriley

Originally Posted by lostbutterfly View Post
Yeah, ((Sugah)), can't be messing with all that boiling water under the influence, can I now? Might forget the biscuits! I tried praying - sometimes I feel God is out doing stuff - I'll try again!

((Anvil,)) You know, I have been so itchy this last week. The sort of itchiness you usually get using codeine, but I'm not doing anything. It is driving me mental. Scritchy cloth - sounds just the business. I feel like a dog with fleas!!!

((Vinter)) - I don't smoke anymore but I sure as hell wish I did!! And I'm ignoring them like I can ignore a toddler throwing a tantrum, lol!!

((Madriley)) - I don't feel right now that I'm ever going to stop wanting them. I wish my cravings would go away, just give me some peace. Days like these, I just wonder why I even think I will ever get away from these things. (you're doing brilliant by the way. sleeping yet? that would help wouldn't it. I didn't sleep last night)
Hey Lost! I ended up getting some Celestial Seasonings "Sleepy Time" tea at Walmart, I make two cups about an hour before bed, add honey (and a little milk!) and I have actually slept awesome the last 3 nights. I have tried all of the sleep aids out there and for some reason they have no affect on me but this tea is like magic!!