View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 06:34 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
madriley

Hi Hockeydad, I feel for what you are about to go through. I was there myself just two weeks ago. Did you plan for the w/d? I mean, do you have some Immodium, Advil or Tylenol? Are you supposed to be at work the next few days? If at all possible, take it as easy as you can these next few days. When I detoxed, I probably spent about half of my day in the shower because that was the only thing that got rid of my shakes and sweats. If you are having trouble sleeping I found this tea that is amazing. When I started detoxing a little over 2 weeks ago, I ended up not getting any more than about 2 hours of sleep a night for about 13 days in a row. I really thought I was going to go off the deep end. Someone on here suggested Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, but when I went to the store I found another Celestial Seasonings called Sleepy Time Tea. I have been having two cups every night about an hour before bed, and I am actually sleeping better now than I ever have before. I hope some of this may help you get yourself a little more comfortable while you go through this. Just remember the worst of it will be over in about 3-5 days and the rest is pretty much mental. Not that that is any easier but it is better to not have to feel achy, sweaty, shaky and all the other stuff on top of everything else. Best of luck to you!! Let us know how you are doing!!