View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 04:49 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
prodigal

Originally Posted by drained22 View Post
she did coke,weed and got drunk. I wasn't having any fun, I spent 5 hours just laying there feeling depressed, she asked me "why I was being so distant?" , well it doesnt take a Ph.D in physics to figure that out.
You could have left and gone home.

we got out at 4, I kept telling her I had to be at work by 6, it fell on deaf years. I knew she wouldnt care.
You could have left and gone home.

to shorten my story. besides being emotionally and mentally destroyed in seeing her getting felt up by guys she was talking to, she gave her # to this guy infront of me. a ahour later she danced with some guy and when we were about to leave he asked her "if she wanted sex, she said no, then he asked if it was drugs." she said no.

talk about unhealthy people.
You could have left and gone home. BTW, just what is it that's making you healthier than these folks by hanging around them, watching them get boozed and doped up? And please don't tell me you're healthier because you aren't joining in the festivities. Again, you could have left and gone home. Your friend sounds like she has plenty of user friends. She could have gotten a ride with them.

You have mentioned you are emotionally destroyed several times. People can only destroy me if I allow them to do so. You're hanging out with people whose lifestyle you don't approve of, you consider their habits unhealthy, and yet you keep hanging around doing something you don't want to do.

I'm totally against these kind of people. this is when I realized I'm not in a good situation, I don't like driving people I heavily dislike to places I don't want to go and do things I don't want to do.
Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to go anywhere or do anything.

her mother gave me her phone number, I was thinking of calling her to talk about her daughter.
Perhaps you should consider taking care of your business on your side of the street. Her mother is likely aware of her daughter's problems. You might want to consider asking yourself why you go along with doing things you hate to do.