View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 11:13 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
canuhearme1

This is the real Canuhearme:

Figures... I've tried many times to get him to sit down and read some of this stuff so many times and he waits until I'm not home and comes in and does this. And I get my log in id name taken for it "Thanks a lot canuhearmes husband"

Sorry guys, I really don't think he'll be back to read your post. I figure he must have thought he'd find I was cheating or something, that would be his main reason he even reading SR.

But if you do: Read back a bit, you'll see very few (if any) people here told me to leave you. I made that choice for myself. Stick around a while "L" you might find a voice that keeps repeating it's self in your head when you need it most.
Me! You are right, I'm sad, I'm hurt, but I'm getting better every day. You can't quit for us, you've tried that. You have to figure out what you want out of this life. We blew it when we chose to get high together, I had to get away from everything that made me want to get high and that was you. Now you have to figure how to do that for your self. I'm not the only thing that makes you happy, and drugs dang sure don't make you happy. Learning to love your self is only as hard as you make it.